Friday 11 November 2011

Marketing must not to be over looked.

Marketing is something I completely over looked.

I started my business with the absolute minimum capital to make it legal (which is quite a lot in Portugal). Marketing was something I held in secondary importance. The main reason for this is that the business models I am familiar with have made little or no use of the normal channels of publicity. In fact I know few micro-businesses that have asserted themselves beyond their niche through an innovative marketing policy, which is probably why they are micro-businesses.

Marketing is absolutely key! If no one knows about your business, how are they going to buy from it?

I was naive to think that I could build a business without it. However, a plan now exists that will get our name out more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment