Wednesday 16 November 2011

People want too much.

It's weird, here I am, a start-up entrepreneur with nothing, not a client to my name and people are envious of me and working against me. They seem to completely over look that I have given 20hr a week to this for the past year and put every meager penny in... I guess they will find out for themselves that it ain't as easy as it seems!

You get two types of person in economic life, the entrepreneur and the worker, both good, both rewarding. But there are  in between types like the dreamer and the schemer, who is a worker without a work ethic and an entrepreneur without ideas. Make note of who the schemers might be and keep them away from the core of your business or idea. Dreamers might be risk averse or lack the resources to set up a business.

No comments:

Post a Comment